Tuesday 26 June 2012

Hue


Godawful night bus
After Hanoi, we took a horrible night bus down south to Hue which was an awful journey.
It was something like this:


Hue was nothing special – just a small town with a few heritage sights that we looked around in one afternoon. We also took one of those pedal taxis for the first time, where a man peddles you around town. We both got on one together. 



Getting a ride around town

Ancient city of Hue
We also had an AMAZING hostel, which was more like a hotel than a hostel. We spent a day watching TV and chilling out in the massive, luxurious room. That night we met up for dinner and drinks with one of my colleagues from work (James, a placement student). The next day we had to catch another 4 hour bus and I was so hungover I didn't think I'd make it but a tuna sandwich and chips soon perked me up.

Our hostel suite

Dinner with James and his friend





No comments:

Post a Comment