Tuesday 3 July 2012

Nha Trang



Nha Trang is a beach resort where lots of Vietnamese, Australians and bizarrely, Russians go on holiday. I think I saw more Russians there than I have ever seen anywhere else. There are lots of Western restaurants and bars and I really quite like the place. One one of the days, we took a really cheap boat trip out to go snorkelling. It cost us £10 and for that we got a full day out on a boat, jumping off the boat and snorkelling around the best reefs I've seen on this trip (much nicer than the Great Barrier Reef!) and we went to some lovely turquoise waters next to some rocks. 



We also had an amazing Vietnamese seafood buffet included in the price. There were some lovely people on the boat with us and it really was an amazing day!


The following day, we went to a mud spa which was amazing! We paid about £6 and for that, we got a day's access to a kind of spa-themepark, with various spas, pools, waterfalls etc. The best part was that we got our own private mud bath – first time I've ever had a bath in mud before and I absolutely loved it! It was so funny, and very tricky to wash off – despite the power hoses that we walked through and despite going in various pools afterwards, we still found mud in crevices for days later! Later that day, we also hired a tandem bike and cycled along the promenade  - it was hilarious. I loved Nha Trang and would recommend it to anyone who wants to go on holiday to Vietnam.

Mud spa

No comments:

Post a Comment