Wednesday 21 December 2011

New Zealand

We are now in New Zealand and the first thing I have to report is that there is NO INTERNET. Well, certainly no free internet which is very frustrating. We are now in a hostel for Xmas which has 3 computers and you are allowed 20 mins each but the queue is always massive (so many English people here, unfortunately) and it is just impossible to get online. I guess I will have to blog offline and then post it all at once at the end! (If I can find wifi anywhere!). You would think that the internet situation would be better in a developed country than it is in a developing one, but no. I miss speaking Spanish and I miss cheap prices. I also miss being the only English person. I am enjoying having hand soap and toilet roll though.

No comments:

Post a Comment